December 3, 2015
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
September 24, 2015
JENNIFER NAYLOR has whipped her way to the top of the catering industry by cooking up custom art inspired culinary creations for the Hollywood elite, political events, foodies, and everyone in between.
- How Wolfgang Puck inspired her to lead the pack
- Mixing of her art majors and family's culinary lineage
- The changing environment of female chefs
- Her favorite hot spots in LA
September 17, 2015
NINA COMPTON - "Soulful Chef" is BravoTV's Top Chef Season 11 fan favorite, and one of our favorites too. She recently opened her own restaurant, Compere Lapin, which features culinary masterpieces inspired by her Caribbean upbringing and her background in Italian and French cuisine. If you're near New Orleans, it's a must.
- Hand picked for Bravo! Top Chef
- How the competition pushed her creativity to the next level
- Started in the kitchen at 8 years of age
- Her father, Prime Minister of St. Lucia, passed down valuable life lessons
- Her favorite ingredients and dish to cook
July 13, 2015
Tim McEnery - Owner of multiple wineries and restaurants, with $121 million in revenue, and is the 5th largest winery outside of California.
- Work ethic in early childhood
- Manager of a country club at 21
- Inspiration for restaurant+winery combo
- How Tim came up with the name Cooper's Hawk
- Tim's kids and wife involved in the family business