November 12, 2015
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
October 15, 2015
LYNDSEY NATZIC-VILLATORO | You may need a box of tissues because this special love song will touch your heart. From photographing weddings and portraits to helping coping families struck by terminal tragedies, Lindsey Natzic-Villatoro's company, Love Song Photography and Events birthed the Love Song Foundation which documents memories for their loved ones to cherish forever.
Starting her business; being laid off while in the middle of a custody battle
It began with a dream, a knack for editing, and a low-end camera
How she came to use her small business to impact lives
First viral video was from a daughter marrying her father
September 4, 2015
EDEN SASSOON - Is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, beauty and wellness consultant, a single mother of two, and owner of a luxury pilates studio as well as a full service salon; Eden by Eden Sassoon. Though she was born beauty industry royalty, she has definitely earned her own crown.
Growing up as the daughter of legend, Vidal Sassoon
Life lessons from her dad
Finding happiness in sweat
Learning through suffering & thriving through struggle
The power of paying it forward
August 13, 2015
GAIL SIMMONS - She is an active nonprofit supporter who went from studying anthropology and Spanish to cooking school to perfect her food-journalism, and ultimately landed a job as special projects director for Food & Wine magazine and a judge on Bravo's "Top Chef".
Photo credit: Melanie Dunea
- Following in her mom's footsteps
- Apprenticed at Le Cirque and Vong
- Being in the kitchen vs food critic
- Journey to Top Chef Judge
- Gail's favorite ingredient
- "Talking With My Mouth Full" Memoir
- Active supporter of the nonprofit group "Common Threads"
May 21, 2015
Carter Reum- Co founder of Veev Spirits,
the first carbon neutral spirit brand and one of the best selling independent
liquor brands in the U.S.
journey from Goldman Sachs to starting Veev with his brother at just 25 years
products around better ingredients and the Veev vodka breakdown
shares the importance of giving back and why they chose 1% for
marketing and brand building advice for entrepreneurs starting out