From humble beginnings growing up on a poor farm in Poland to the being CEO of Give Back Box, Monika makes it possible for people to donate to the homeless without stepping one foot out their front door.
How the stars guided her dreams to make a difference
The smell of baby powder inspired her to achieve her childhood dreams
When arriving in the US she made a living by selling shoes on eBay to people in Poland
How a homeless man in Chicago inspired her to start the Give Back Box
The advice she would give her younger self
Give Back Box Twitter: @GiveBackBox
You know Daymond John as the CEO of FUBU, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank; but not only has this sharp dressed shark turned author, he has also joined forces with the Xedo.com team bringing technology to tuxedos. Be sure to stay tuned after Daymond’s interview as he will be joined by Xedo.com CEO Peter Abruzzo and ACS CEO Richard Freedman to talk about how fashion forward meets the future.
- What he looks for when investing in businesses
- What was his inspiration to writing the book, “The Power of Broke”
- Wise words from Daymond
- Xedo.com old English tailoring has been delivered to over 400,000 homes
- Xedo.com allows you to create and customize suits and tuxedos to be shipped to your door
- Website - daymondjohn.com
- Twitter - @TheSharkDaymond
- Facebook - TheSharkDaymond
- Xedo.com website - xedo.com
- Xedo.com Twitter page - @xedo_tux
- Xedo.com Facebook page - XedoTux
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
- Website: www.poundfit.com
- Twitter: @POUNDfit
- Facebook: PoundFit
- Instagram: thepoundgirls
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
- Website: orionentertainment.com
- Twitter: @orionmultimedia
- Facebook: OrionMultimediaTV
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
ADANNA DURU - You know her from "Team Adam Levine" on Season 3 of The Voice and American Idol Top 12 of Season 14. This 18 year old artist is a phenomenal talent with breathtaking vocals, and a heart of gold. We can't wait to see how far this shooting star goes!
2011 Southern California Icon Winnie
What harsh lesson did she learn on The Voice?
Released "CEO" her first true single on her 18th birthday
How she found her strength on American Idol
Receiving a call from a management firm immediately after being eliminated from American Idol
Working on new music and releasing songs on SoundCloud
What's next for Adanna?
Dynamic DJ, Justin 3lau will 3low your mind! Justin was classically trained in piano, vocals, and guitar, and was heading full speed for a career in finance; that is until the introduction to Electronic Dance Music made his heart skip a beat.
- Inspired to start composing his own tracks when he was exposed to dance music in Sweden
- Purchased DJ equipment with money he earned from teaching guitar lessons
- The logical reason you may not “understand” dance music, and why it’s worth another listen
- His rise from making $100 an event, to packing venues and flooding festivals
- How his parents influence his music
- Believes he’s successful because he allows his music to evolve with changing times
- What’s next for 3lau?
- Twitter: @3LAU
- Facebook: DJ3LAU
- Soundcloud: 3lau
- Website: 3lau.com
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
- Twitter: @IamMattPaxton
- Facebook: Matt-Paxton
- Website: http://cluttercleaner.com/