Celebrity trainer, Gunnar Peterson has one buff resume with elite clients such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Khloe and Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and more. He sat down with me and divulged must know multi-tasking tips for making the most of your workouts and getting the most out of your time so you can successfully reach your new year’s resolutions.
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
- Website: www.poundfit.com
- Twitter: @POUNDfit
- Facebook: PoundFit
- Instagram: thepoundgirls
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
ALISON SWEENEY - You know her as Samantha Brady (DiMera) on Days of our Lives, the host of The Biggest Loser, and may have seen her face staring back at you from the shelves of your local Barnes and Noble; but now you will get to know her as Sonia in "Love on the Air". This new romantic comedy stars Alison as both the lead actress and Executive Producer and will be airing on the Hallmark Channel Saturday, September 26th at 9/8c. You won't want to miss it!
- You can catch "Love on the Air" this Saturday, 9/26 at 9PM EST / 6PM PST
- Her book "Opportunity Knocks" is to be released April 2016
- Family friendly TV movie murder series, "Murder, She Baked" franchise on Hallmark Channel airing November 2015
- Works with Standup Up to Cancer, Feeding America and City of Hope
- Her partners at Arm & Hammer donate $1 to City of Hope for every post with #TrulyRadiantFinish
- Twitter: @Ali_Sweeney
- Facebook: alisweeneyofficial
JENNIFER NAYLOR has whipped her way to the top of the catering industry by cooking up custom art inspired culinary creations for the Hollywood elite, political events, foodies, and everyone in between.
- How Wolfgang Puck inspired her to lead the pack
- Mixing of her art majors and family's culinary lineage
- The changing environment of female chefs
- Her favorite hot spots in LA
- What's next for Jen?
- Twitter: @jennifer_naylor
- Facebook: JenniferNaylorCateringandSpecialEvents
- Website: jennifernaylor.com
NINA COMPTON - "Soulful Chef" is BravoTV's Top Chef Season 11 fan favorite, and one of our favorites too. She recently opened her own restaurant, Compere Lapin, which features culinary masterpieces inspired by her Caribbean upbringing and her background in Italian and French cuisine. If you're near New Orleans, it's a must.
- Hand picked for Bravo! Top Chef
- How the competition pushed her creativity to the next level
- Started in the kitchen at 8 years of age
- Her father, Prime Minister of St. Lucia, passed down valuable life lessons
- Her favorite ingredients and dish to cook
- Twitter: @nina_compton
- Facebook: chefninacompton
- Website: comperelapin.com
Growing up as the daughter of legend, Vidal Sassoon
Life lessons from her dad
Finding happiness in sweat
Learning through suffering & thriving through struggle
The power of paying it forward
WINSTON LEE - Different from all other yogurt brands, self funded startup between two brothers, multiple sacrifices made for the company, persevered through hard times, and ultimately turned a passion into an empire.
- Inspiration behind the company
- Reason for leaving lucrative career and going into yogurt
- How did Tarte become successful?
- Who is the driving force behind the success behind healthy foods?
- Which yogurts are his favorite flavors?
- Twitter: @tarteyogurt
- Instagram: tarteyogurt
- Facebook: tarteyogurt
Chef Brian Huskey - From economics to cooking, he has learned from famous chefs, proven that his true passion for cooking is his drive, and is opening his own restaurant.
From Merrill Lynch to Top Chef
How family history played a part in passion
Hear about the Top Chef experience
Brian's favorite ingredients and restaurants
Corona Del Mar and Tackle Box
What's next for Brian?