I remember the day I met Leonard Kim clearly. We had friended each other via Twitter and this was the first time we would meet in person. Who is this guy that has been read by 10s of millions of people online, who pens thousands of articles a year, and who many go to for personal branding expertise? Was he just another self-proclaimed expert who cracked the social media code? Or was he just a happy, well-dressed fellow who enjoyed gourmet cupcakes from Los Angeles? But what about the guy who started a sensation on blogging sites like Quora by talking about his darkest, rock bottom moments? Perhaps he is, in fact, a bit of all of that. And really so much more. Meet Leonard Kim, a Millennial who is one of the most read marketing minds online today. And boy does he know personal branding. Watch his story about picking himself up from homelessness to the Millennial rockstar that he is today. And read the Forbes article where he shares some of his best personal branding tips so you too, can shine. Learn more about Leonard here: https://influencetree.com/
Winnie Sun interviews Adam Simon, the writer of Man Down. Man Down opens theaters nationwide December 2, 2016. Simon talks about his journey from homelessness to writing the screenplay for Man Down inspired by conversations with his children.
Michael engineered his perfect life balance by blending his practical and creative talents. As an engineer, small business owner, and filmmaker he's following his dreams and pursuing his passions.
How he knew he wanted to pursue a career in filmmaking
How his technology background helped his film career
Sharing his love of the journey and his biggest challenge
Secrets of fundraising to filmmaking and everything in between
How he used his practical career to support his passion
What's next for Michael?
You know Daymond John as the CEO of FUBU, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank; but not only has this sharp dressed shark turned author, he has also joined forces with the Xedo.com team bringing technology to tuxedos. Be sure to stay tuned after Daymond’s interview as he will be joined by Xedo.com CEO Peter Abruzzo and ACS CEO Richard Freedman to talk about how fashion forward meets the future.
- What he looks for when investing in businesses
- What was his inspiration to writing the book, “The Power of Broke”
- Wise words from Daymond
- Xedo.com old English tailoring has been delivered to over 400,000 homes
- Xedo.com allows you to create and customize suits and tuxedos to be shipped to your door
- Website - daymondjohn.com
- Twitter - @TheSharkDaymond
- Facebook - TheSharkDaymond
- Xedo.com website - xedo.com
- Xedo.com Twitter page - @xedo_tux
- Xedo.com Facebook page - XedoTux
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
ADANNA DURU - You know her from "Team Adam Levine" on Season 3 of The Voice and American Idol Top 12 of Season 14. This 18 year old artist is a phenomenal talent with breathtaking vocals, and a heart of gold. We can't wait to see how far this shooting star goes!
2011 Southern California Icon Winnie
What harsh lesson did she learn on The Voice?
Released "CEO" her first true single on her 18th birthday
How she found her strength on American Idol
Receiving a call from a management firm immediately after being eliminated from American Idol
Working on new music and releasing songs on SoundCloud
What's next for Adanna?
Dynamic DJ, Justin 3lau will 3low your mind! Justin was classically trained in piano, vocals, and guitar, and was heading full speed for a career in finance; that is until the introduction to Electronic Dance Music made his heart skip a beat.
- Inspired to start composing his own tracks when he was exposed to dance music in Sweden
- Purchased DJ equipment with money he earned from teaching guitar lessons
- The logical reason you may not “understand” dance music, and why it’s worth another listen
- His rise from making $100 an event, to packing venues and flooding festivals
- How his parents influence his music
- Believes he’s successful because he allows his music to evolve with changing times
- What’s next for 3lau?
- Twitter: @3LAU
- Facebook: DJ3LAU
- Soundcloud: 3lau
- Website: 3lau.com
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
- Twitter: @IamMattPaxton
- Facebook: Matt-Paxton
- Website: http://cluttercleaner.com/
JEFF TIMMONS | From boy band beginnings to Chippendale's MC; Jeff is now a family man, and media entrepreneur who made a red hot career for himself after getting his start with 98 Degrees.
- How it felt to be Invisible Men while their single "Invisible Man" was charting
- Words of wisdom from Stevie Wonder
- Considering the job offer from Chippendales in Las Vegas
- What you can expect to see on "Men of the Strip" on the E! Network may not be what you think
- How Jeff balances work and family
- Twitter: @JeffTimmons
- Facebook: JeffTimmonsOfficial
- Website: jefftimmons.com